Sunday, January 11, 2009

He’s BAAAACK


I have healed enough to take a bite from the dog that bit me.
I went back on the slopes today. This time i went on skis teaching Sune how to control the snowboard. It went really well and though I haven’t been skiing in several years I could still manage to control the skis while recording Sunes premature attempts to control the board.

It was SO good to be back on the piste! I have been out taking some footage of Sune and going to the mountain to enjoy the sceneary by foot, but this is much much better.

In the afternoon I abandoned the skis and took control of the different cameras trying to capture Sunes overdue attempts to do a 180. (A 180 is when you turn 180 degrees or half a rotation in the air) More about this in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment